Getting into shape, wanting to lose weight or being healthier are some of the main reasons people go on diets. With so many diet books out there, finding the best ones can be hard. Below are a few good diet books you should consider getting.
1. Lean in 15: The Shift Plan – This diet book was written by Joe Wicks, who is known as The Body Coach, and one of the best things about this diet book is it teaches you how to eat more and exercise less in order to shift your body fat. Inside the book, you’ll find hundreds of recipes for meals that are quick to prepare. Not only does the diet book include recipes, but it provides you with home workouts you can do in order to get leaner. You’ll learn how to combine eating and exercise in order to burn fat fast.
2. Cook, Nourish, Glow – If you’re looking to go on a gluten free diet, then this is the diet book for you. It contains over 100 gluten free recipes that are all easy to prepare, and you will learn a lot about eating gluten free. Chapters are discussed in terms that are easily understood and visuals are featured throughout the book, so you will have no problems with cooking the meals in the book. Furthermore, there’s a section of the book that provides you with recipes that are designed to battle issues that relate to the gut.
3. Everyday Super Food – This is a low-carb diet book, so if you’re looking to cut down on the amount of carbs you consume daily, then this is the book for you. It was written by well-known chef Jamie Oliver. One of the best things about the book is it’s divided up into sections, including breakfasts, lunches and dinners. Each meals are rich in nutrition and both men and women can benefit from getting this book, and don’t worry because the recipes are easy to make and they taste great, even though they are low-carb recipes.
4. The Shredded Chef – This diet book caters to those who want to get ripped, and it features many high-protein meals, so if your goal is to pack on muscle and get into incredible shape, then this is the diet for you. Best of all, you won’t have to stress yourself out by counting every single calorie that goes into your mouth. There is a lot of great information in The Shredded Chef and it is one of the best diet books out there for those who want to get into shape, need help with knowing what foods to eat and for busy people who want to get into shape.
5. Eat Stop Eat – This book talks about the benefits of intermittent fasting. It guides you on how to eat and how to not eat to cut calories and get effortless weight loss. There is a lot of science in this book that shows why fasting is healthy and beneficial for everyone. There are many good results of the Eat Stop Eat protocol that you should take a look at this book by Brad Pilon.
All of those diet books are good and you can benefit from all of them. All you have to do now is decide what diet you want to follow first and then order the book about that diet. After you do that, you’ll be a step closer to reaching your diet goals.
Little Librarian is a personal library to help both parents and children love to read. This site encourages reading and imagination from the stories found in books about anything. We provide every resource you need to develop your love of reading and start building your book collection.
Reading helps adults and children learn important skills such as organizing your collection, sharing insights, and even borrowing and returning other people’s library books. Though we discuss any book here, we focus on books that help improve your health, diet, and lifestyle.
Use Little Librarian to spread the habit of reading and become an intelligent person with the resources on our site!